Friday, August 15, 2008

My Summer of Movies

I just went back and tried to think of every single movie I've seen in the theater since May. It's certainly been a crazy summer for movies.

Expelled
Prince Caspian (2x)
Indiana Jones 4 (2x)
Iron Man
Sex and the City
Kung Fu Panda
The Happening
Wanted
Get Smart
Hancock
The Dark Knight (1 in IMAX, 1 in regular)
The X-Files Movie
Pineapple Express
The Incredible Hulk

This seriously has to be my own personal record for movies seen in one summer.

And I haven't even seen Wall-E yet!

2 comments:

Oscar said...

Who would see IJ 4 twice ?!?! Especially when you still haven't seen Wall-e yet! I kid, I kid ...

Melissa said...

listen, you... Sometimes who you see the movie with is more important than what the movie is.

I DO want to see Wall-E though... Maybe 2.50 theater when it comes 'round..