Tuesday, July 10, 2007

youth party

Last night we had a youth group party. We played some volleyball by the lake. Check out the "blue team" below. Oh yes...



And then despite the heat and humidity, I remembered why I love Florida.





We also played a couple rounds of Mafia after dinner. I am proud to say that my fellow Mafia member Chet and I successfully killed all of the townspeople. Even though Josh killed me off in the next round after I foolishly confided in him that I was the medic. Or doctor. Whatever:P My friend Jordan happened to be there, visiting from out of town, and we reminisced about the good old days of playing Mafia at Tri-State Christian Camp.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to going to D.C. this week, and then Tennesssee for CIY this month. It'll be good to get away...

No comments: